- File Path:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\.NETFramework\v4.8\System.Data.dll
- Description: .NET Framework
- Comments: Flavor=Retail
- Status: Signature verified.
- Issuer: CN=Microsoft Code Signing PCA 2011, O=Microsoft Corporation, L=Redmond, S=Washington, C=US
- Subject: CN=Microsoft Corporation, O=Microsoft Corporation, L=Redmond, S=Washington, C=US
- Original Filename: system.data.dll
- Product Name: Microsoft .NET Framework
- Company Name: Microsoft Corporation
- File Version: 4.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1
- Product Version: 4.8.4084.0
- Language: English (United States)
- Legal Copyright: Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
- Machine Type: 32-bit
- VirusTotal Detections: 0/76
- VirusTotal Link: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/93bc5129bc6799d50b0542b76ae4bfc5bb5a399e0776c514fdbe9923edf84737/detection
The following table contains possible examples of
System.Data.dll being misused. While
System.Data.dll is not inherently malicious, its legitimate functionality can be abused for malicious purposes.
|atomic-red-team||T1006.md||<blockquote>Adversaries may directly access a volume to bypass file access controls and file system monitoring. Windows allows programs to have direct access to logical volumes. Programs with direct access may read and write files directly from the drive by analyzing file system data structures. This technique bypasses Windows file access controls as well as file system monitoring tools. (Citation: Hakobyan 2009)||MIT License. © 2018 Red Canary|
|atomic-red-team||T1082.md||Tools such as Systeminfo can be used to gather detailed system information. A breakdown of system data can also be gathered through the macOS
||MIT License. © 2018 Red Canary|
|atomic-red-team||T1490.md||<blockquote>Adversaries may delete or remove built-in operating system data and turn off services designed to aid in the recovery of a corrupted system to prevent recovery.(Citation: Talos Olympic Destroyer 2018)(Citation: FireEye WannaCry 2017) Operating systems may contain features that can help fix corrupted systems, such as a backup catalog, volume shadow copies, and automatic repair features. Adversaries may disable or delete system recovery features to augment the effects of Data Destruction and Data Encrypted for Impact.(Citation: Talos Olympic Destroyer 2018)(Citation: FireEye WannaCry 2017)||MIT License. © 2018 Red Canary|
MIT License. Copyright (c) 2020 Strontic.